Thursday, February 21, 2013

Hello World

Here I'm at Rockville, Maryland with my nice wife.
It's less than three weeks I've arrived and we've done lots of things meanwhile.
I hardly can believe  the time I've passed here. It seems it's a year I'm here. Here I want to list the things that me and my Malos have done:
  • Opening a bank account
  • Buying some house appliances
  • Making the appliances
  • Design our house
  • Visiting MVA
  • Translate my Driving License
  • Passing Alcohol and Drug class
  • Visiting Social Security Administration and requestion S.S.N
  • Having the party with my wife's friends
  • A party at Kevin's house
  • Passing the Elimination Exam for English language was held by Montgomery Literacy Council
  • Being accepted at exam in Advance level :-)
  • Visiting some big markets here such as: H mart, Ikea, Harris, Target, Walmart, Cosco, Lord & Taylor and etc ...
  • Valentine  day and delicious dinner/launch out of home :-)
  • Doing plenty of  Nuclear Activity :D
  • Meeting Malos & Kevin's friends
  • Enabling the Music system as well :)
  • Doing laundry for the first time
  • Take part in Montgomery Library free Conversation meetings two times a week
  • Take bus for 2 times
  • Visiting a beautiful park with Malos (I miss photography there unfortunately but I'll do it next time)
  • Visiting Kevin university's campus
  • Fulfill our document process as well
  • Taking 2 passport size photos
These items come to my mind now. I'm too happy that I'm with my pretty wife here and look forward for the days ahead which we will make our life :-)
I love you sweety
Sam
 
From Here 
http://hamedin.blog.com/2013/02/21/hello-world/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Know A day!

 It has been a while since I haven't written anything here. A lot has happened, good and bad, but what matters is although I am the same...