Sunday, October 13, 2013

Diary

The government is shutdown here and it's thirteen days has passed from the Oct 1st, the day of its start.
During these days I was literally bored with not doing anything and waiting and following news about what will happen next. Now I've accepted the truth that they're determined about keeping it shutdown then I can follow my hobbies such as repairing our car, photographing of the beautiful autumn, watching movie, being with my wife or even going to Balloon Flight :-) (I hope we can go there for Oct 17th)
I also passed the mid-term exam and got A from it. I'm really interested in this class and there are many incentives for me to follow lessons and study my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Know A day!

 It has been a while since I haven't written anything here. A lot has happened, good and bad, but what matters is although I am the same...